Monday, August 2, 2010

DIY cutoff chucks

So I was doin my random online shopin nd I came across sumthin, ah, different. Shredded chucks. Basically their black nd white converse shredded to look like sandal sneakers with a deconstructed look. I have to admit they r cool but not worth the price. They were being sold at free people nd were originally $130 then went on sale 4 $70. Personally i'd just do that myself wit a old pair or spend $40 insted of $70 nd do that but i guess im not "the wave". Anyways you can do this urself by cutting strap sections each silver hole thing, just look at the pic nd copy. I did it nd it came out the same.
if ur horrible at cutten nd wanna spend the extra cash buy em here:
http://www.freepeople.com/Shredded-Converse/?cm_mmc=GoogleFeed-_-MerchantCenter-_-16809055-_-1

No comments:

Post a Comment